People love cheating and/or being lazy, so there’s always a method that shouldn’t exist to duplicate any item. This one works in 0.9.x to 0.10.x- here’s how.
- Put the items you wish duplicate in a chest. I wouldn’t recommend all your items, as this isn’t 100% reliable.
- Quit to the title screen. Pretty simple!
- Reopen that world. Open your chest and remove the items.
- Double click your home button, and swipe Minecraft PE away.
- Open your game again, and check the chest. Put the items back into your inventory, and if all went well, you should have double!