It’s the thirteenth build for the 0.11.0 beta now, and still we have yet to see an official release for the upcoming version. Without waiting any longer, let’s take a look at the changelog for the latest build for the Minecraft Pocket Edition beta.
– Fixed crash when fishing
– Fixed crash on loading chunks too early
– Fixed crash when creating certain entities
– Fixed various language related issues
– Fixed lighting with entities outside of world bounds
– Fixed back button not working in options screen
– Added all tools to the creative inventory