The release of the official 0.12.0 update is coming really soon. Developers have continued to release new builds for the beta, fixing bugs, as well as adding new features to the game.
Below you will find the changelog of the newest 0.12.0 beta build.
Changelog For Build 0.12.0 Beta 4
- All quartz blocks can now be placed directionally.
- Trying to connect to old versions of the game will now show an error message.
- Added recipes for golden and enchanted golden apples.
- Added enchanted books to the creative inventory.
- Stone cutter and crafting table screens will now close if blocks are destroyed while they are open.
- Improved controls
- Fixed crash when entering the nether repeatedly.
- Fixed farmland not being destroyed when jumping on it in multiplayer.
- Pressing the inventory button not close multiple inventory screens.
- Fixed crafting recipes being wrong multiplayer.
- Fixed partial blocks working properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed disconnected controller action repeating.
- Fixed drinking potions in creative mode.
- Fixed bane of arthropods dealing additional damage to spiders.
- Fixed furnace displaying blocks that were not in your inventory.
- Fixed dark sky color in flat worlds.