The release of the official 0.12.0 update is coming really soon. Developers have continued to release new builds for the beta, fixing bugs, as well as adding new features to the game.
Below you will find the changelog of the newest 0.12.0 beta build.
Changelog For Build 0.12.0 Beta 6
- Reordered stone shovel and stone hoe to match other items in the creative list
- Changed particles when placing water in the Nether
- Lava is now brighter
- Ghasts will hit you more reliably
- Added camera mode slider on options (First-person, Third-person, Front third-person)
- Creative players won’t be killed by void anymore
- Fixed base ores (iron, gold) dropping multiple times when using fortune pickaxes
- Fixed lava flowing slowly in the Nether
- Breaking chests will drop enchanted items correctly.
- Fixed crafting single-dimension items (swords, shovel) in multiplayer.
- Boat types now have different colors when held in hand
- Fixed mobs becoming dark when moving over soul sand
- Fixed wool particles when jumping
- Anvil renaming can now be used on Android devices
- Anvil works correctly in multiplayer
- Fixed not being able to exit the options screen after setting a skin