The release of the official 0.12.0 update is coming really soon. Developers have continued to release new builds for the beta, fixing bugs, as well as adding new features to the game.
Below you will find the changelog of the newest 0.12.0 beta build.
Changelog For Build 0.12.0 Beta 8
- Explosion are more explodey!
- Lots of fixes and tweaks in the control layout screen
- Nametags are visible from farther away now
- Hitting your head on the ceiling gives a slight jump delay
- Ghasts hitboxes are bigger
- Experience orbs are burned by lava or fire
- Beetroots are found in Villages rather than by tilling grass
- The input is smoother and more responsive, especially scrolling panes
- Touching the d-pad or the toolbar doesn’t select the blocks under the button anymore!
- Enchanting tables work better in multiplayer!
- The sneaking button now works properly
- Bottles don’t disappear anymore when pulled out of a Brewing Stand
- Controllers are properly recognized if they are already connected on game start
- Mobs don’t jump on Soul Sand anymore
- Skins now refresh when returning to the Skin Selection screen
- Fixed some Taiwanese and Japanese characters being shared with Chinese
- Invert Y-axis now actually works on Controller
- Fixed a random multiplayer crash
- Can now jump while holding the Forward button
- Can now select the player list in the game menu using the D-pad
- Sittings dogs won’t be suffocated under accumulating snow (yay!)
- The Experience bar doesn’t overflow the toolbar anymore
- Fixed wrong double chest name
- All enchantments show their level now
- Android clients don’t receive trial warnings anymore
- Lava now prevents fall damage