After many months, and many betas, the 0.12.1 release has finally dropped from Mojang’s computers onto the various app stores.
This is one awesome update- with the addition of the nether dimension, and the new ability to enchant gear, it’s pretty amazing.
What’s more, is you can now use multiplayer with those using the Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, so your friends no longer need Pocket Edition to play with you.
The full changelog is below 🙂
- The Nether!
- Nether portals
- Nether fortresses
- and so on,
- But no Wither
- Collectable experience
- Revamped touch controls
- Potions, brewing and the Brewing Stand!
- Enchants, enchanting and the Enchanting Table!
- Anvils and repairing.
- Rain and Snow!
- Flower pots!
- Snow accumulates in snowy biomes!
- Controller support and the controller mapping screen!
- Cross play with the Windows 10 edition (in the final version)
- New sounds
- Golems, and a new AI for Villagerss
- Lots of bug fixes.