The release of the official 0.12.1 update is nearly here! Developers have continued to release new builds for the beta, fixing bugs, as well as adding new features to the game.
Below you will find the changelog of the newest 0.12.1 beta build.
Changelog For Build 0.12.0 Beta 13
- Improved water climbing against a wall
- Improved pathfinding of mobs inside fences
- Corrected some sounds volume
- Better ordering on chunk scheduling, less holes!
- Fixed a crash when a client joins a suspended server
- Fixed released button not going back to the unpressed state
- Fixed placing flower pots on upside-down slabs and stairs
- Fixed creating an old world glitching the edit menu
- Fixed sounds not playing when player jumps on snow
- Fixed nether portal not loading properly for clients
- Fixed some rendering of items in third-person mode and other player hands
- Added missing sounds for zombie footsteps and ghast death
- Fixed fishing not working properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed bobber not disappearing on lava