The release of the official 0.13.0 update is coming really soon. Developers have continued to release new builds for the beta, fixing bugs, as well as adding new features to the game.
Below you will find the changelog of the newest 0.13.0 beta build.
Changelog For Build 0.13.0 Beta 3
- Fixed a crash when covering a XOR Gate
- Mushroom stew is not poisonous anymore
- Smelting progress bar resets correctly
- Fixed clay generating in place of gravel
- Fixed stone slab side texture
- Mobs don’t stay aggressive anymore when switching to Creative
- Can use colors in the chat again!
- Fixed disappearing parts of Iron Golems, Villagers, Endermen and Wolves
- Note blocks can now be powered
- Boats no longer cause holes when rendering behind waterfalls
- Fixed missed faces in water rendering
- Boats now stack
- Beetroot soup now stacks
- Fixed Curved Rail + Redstone behavior
- Improved Slime spawning
- Redstone ticks faster!