The release of the official 0.14.0 update is coming soon. Developers have continued to release new builds for the beta, fixing bugs, as well as adding new features to the game.
Below you will find the changelog of the newest 0.14.0 beta build.
Changelog For Build 0.14.0 Beta 2
There will be no enderpearls in 0.14.0.
- Destroy particles for Item Frames.
- Zombies drop a head when killed by Charged Creepers.
- Moved the drag progress bar from under your finger in Dropper, Hopper and Dispenser menus.
- Item Frames don’t disappear or corrupt when suspending the app.
- Leather armor remains tinted when placed in an Item Frames.
- TNT Minecarts don’t explode anymore after reloading the world.
- Fixed a crash caused by placing detector rails.
- Anvils don’t require XP in creative anymore.
- Cauldron potion particles aren’t black anymore.
- Pumpkin Helmet overlays don’t mess up anymore when changing UI scale.
- Fixed a potential crash on quit.
- Items aren’t duplicated anymore when thrown in a portal.
- Anvil, Furnace and Enchantment Table don’t duplicate items anymore.
- Fixed lighting of Item Frames.
- Destroying an Item Frame doesn’t destroy the block behind it anymore.
- Can now remove an item in an Item Frame without destroying it (still broken in Survival).
- Mob heads are now less weird while riding boats.
- Witches’ forehead is now normal.
- Eggs now correctly break when thrown on half slabs.
- Pixels are more orderly on Zombie Villager’s legs.
- Charged Creepers overlay now animates.
- Missing pixels from the Leather Armor are now back.