The release of the official 0.14.0 update is coming soon. Developers have continued to release new builds for the beta, fixing bugs, as well as adding new features to the game.
Below you will find the changelog of the newest 0.14.0 beta build.
Changelog For Build 0.14.0 Beta 4
- Double Ferns now spawn in cold climates all over the world!
- Redwood Forests’ moss stone boulders are rounder
- Boats now appear exactly where the player has clicked/tapped
- Creeper explosions are now much stronger and consistent in power
- Naturally spawned Villagers will now have more variety of professions
- Updated translations to change them words!
- Cannot harm Zombies with a potion of Harming anymore
- Crash fixed when rejoining a game after the game was suspended
- Crash fixed when placing an Item Frame above a Chest
- Crash fixed when the player destroys a torch that is part of a broken pulsar circuit
- Android’s system bar doesn’t appear anymore when ingame!
- Fixed various Cauldron synchronization issues
- Fixed hang up because of infinite loops
- Boats don’t collide with you anymore when you stop riding them
- Fixed Hopper lighting
- Mobs now walk normally when put on slabs
- Items placed in an Item Frame shouldn’t retain the rotation of the last item contained in it
- Hopper Loop clocks now produce the correct ON/OFF signal
- Red Sandstone now uses the correct sounds
- Fixed contents of Minecarts being black
- Clients now consume an instance of the item when placing it in an Item Frame
- Cobblestone Wall texture is now actually all fixed 100% pinky swear
- Removed extra black pixels from items
- [Redacted] from [Redacted] will not crash the game anymore if [Redacted]
- Fixed Creepers not exploding if the player is below them
- Can now feed baby Ocelots
- Redstone-powered doors now remain powered after reloading
- Fix to the Language Screen
- When destroying a two-parts block, particles will be visible for both parts on clients too
- Fixed Double Trapped Chests circuitry
- Item Frame Maps don’t flicker anymore when watched from a distance
- Redstone wire has less overdraw now