The release of the official 0.14.0 update is coming soon. Developers have continued to release new builds for the beta, fixing bugs, as well as adding new features to the game.
Below you will find the changelog of the newest 0.14.0 beta build.
Changelog For Build 0.14.0 Beta 5
- Huge Mushrooms shouldn’t spawn in the water around Roofed Forests
- The Inventory for Droppers, Hoppers and Dispensers is more consistent with the other inventories
- Made loading a bit faster
- Added the Journey to the West skin pack!
- Snowballs now spawn when breaking snow with a shovel
- Hoppers work again 🙂
- It’s now possible to remove items from Item Frames in Survival without breaking them
- Entering boats doesn’t place another boat anymore
- Destroying a boat doesn’t destroy boats behind either
- Fixed many sprites being invisible in Front Third Person
- Fixed black artifacts in flat worlds
- Client’s position is now saved correctly when they log out.
- Rails cannot be properly be laid in adjacent parallel lines in the east-west axis
- Fixed a strange enchanting table behavior
- Leather Armor remains colored while flying between inventory slots
- Fixes to Redstone burnout behaviors
- Fences don’t have weird artefacts in the menus anymore
- Items don’t duplicate when destroying their Item Frame anymore
- Minecarts now push each other consistently
- TNT doesn’t disappear anymore on clients