Mojang have now released a brand new update for Minecraft PE. This update includes a bunch of bug fixes, but also a bunch of cool Halloween skins just in time for the October holiday. The skin pack is officially called the “Campfire Tales” back, and has a wide range of creepy & ghoulish designs.
Each skin is exceptionally spooky. If you’ve been following our Twitter feed, you may have spotted some of the twisted tales behind them – the jealous Headless Haunter, the vengeful Lumbering Jack, the obsessive Sea-Swallowed Captain, the hasty confectioner Crisp, the cursed Well Wisher, Rancid Anne, The Sham, Ol’ Diggy and the Risen Rose.
Pretty cool, huh?
If you’re not interested in the skins, then there were still a bunch of bug fixes.
- Campfire Tales skin pack!
- Fixed mirror texture issues.
- Small fix to smart turning. (VR only)
- Capes no longer clip through armor.
- When getting the MINECON 2016 capes, you will now be prompted to make a “free” purchase from your device’s store. If you are on Android & it prompts you for a payment, use the code MINECON2016 to get it for free.
- Fixed crash when rendering leads in VR. (VR only)
- Using the B button to quit the game (when using a controller) now works. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed top of cursor flickering in VR. (VR only)
- Mouse clicks no longer cause keyboard input to stop. (VR only)
- Fixed issue where Minecraft would not shut down completely when launching another app in the Oculus store. (Win 10 Oculus only)
- Added in bug fixes for VR that were previously in the 0.16 betas.
Are you going to use these spooky skins? Tell us in the comments below!