Minecraft: Pocket Edition’s first build of the MCPE 1.0.3 beta is here. It’s unusual for there to be beta builds for seemingly minor updates, but here we are. The only big thing to come in this beta build is the Candy resource pack, which you can find pictures of further down.
MCPE 1.0.3 Beta Build 1 Changelog
- Added Candy texture pack
- Added Dutch localization
- Added Windows Phone 10 support
- Fixed some spacing when truncating bold text
- Tweaked spawn point selection to be “smarter” (e.g. avoid lava)
- Tweaked the textures of flower/mushroom blocks
- Assorted texture fixes
- Fixed a crash when a server/Realm would first start
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status
- Fixed a Realms crash when a player exits
- Fixed a crash when using some items
- Fixed a server crash when a player entered a mutated biome
- Fixed an issue that caused pressure plates, buttons, and other Redstone components to become stuck
- Fixed an issue with hoppers not ticking the proper order
- Fixed an issue when destroying a door
- Fixed an issue with item duplication
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway blocks
- Observer block’s arrows should now point in the direction of power
- Observer blocks will no longer be placed upside-down
- Fixed an issue where realms members that were not your friends were not being displayed
- Bats should spawn more often!
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices
- Fixed an issue where buttons & other redstone devices could get locked when a redstone lamp activated.
- Fixed some rendering geometry which created weird results
How do I get the MCPE 1.0.3 beta?
Check out our article over here to learn how to join the MCPE beta program. It’s really easy, and you get all the cool new features before anyone else!