While many players would have tried out this fun texture pack in the 1.0.3 beta, the Candy Resource Pack is now rolling out to all MCPE players.
Starting from today, players of portable versions of Minecraft can download a texture pack that pours a dentist-weepingly high amount of sugar into your game, replacing all the textures with sweet new treats. Jelly Creepers! Starlight Mint Skeletons! Velvet Cake Cows! Entire floors made of cake!
Mojang’s pretty excited about this pack, and for good reason! Check out the changelog below.
MCPE 1.0.3 Changelog
- Added Candy texture pack
- Added Dutch localization
- Added Windows Phone 10 support
- Fixed some spacing when truncating bold text
- Tweaked spawn point selection to be “smarter” (e.g. avoid lava)
- Tweaked the textures of flower/mushroom blocks
- Assorted texture fixes
- Fixed a crash when a server/Realm would first start
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status
- Fixed a Realms crash when a player exits
- Fixed a crash when using some items
- Fixed a server crash when a player entered a mutated biome
- Fixed an issue that caused pressure plates, buttons, and other Redstone components to become stuck
- Fixed an issue with hoppers not ticking the proper order
- Fixed an issue when destroying a door
- Fixed an issue with item duplication
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway blocks
- Observer block’s arrows should now point in the direction of power
- Observer blocks will no longer be placed upside-down
- Fixed an issue where realms members that were not your friends were not being displayed
- Bats should spawn more often!
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices
- Fixed an issue where buttons & other redstone devices could get locked when a redstone lamp activated.
- Fixed some rendering geometry which created weird results
You can download this update from the App Store, Google Play, or the Microsoft Store! Enjoy this sweet treat.