Minecraft: Pocket Edition’s second build of the MCPE 1.0.5 beta is here.
This update just fixes a lot of bug fixes.
If you want to use command blocks, they can only be obtained through commands. You can use the command ‘
command_block‘ to get one.
MCPE 1.0.5 Beta Build 2 Changelog
- Adjusted the levitation amplifier parameters when using the ‘/effect’ command
- Saved worlds, previously added servers & any installed Add-Ons now appear again
- Villagers no longer pick up your items when you die
- Mobs spawned with eggs will no longer get stuck inside blocks
- Players can no longer enter blocks and suffocate after swimming with Elytra
- The touch screen will no longer get stuck continuing to drop items from the first hotbar slot
- Fixed a crash relating to structures when updating a world from 1.0.3
- Fixed ‘Clear’ arguments resetting ‘Times’ values when using the ‘/title’ command
- Previous output will no longer show any information for new Command Blocks
- Using “/clear @p <item_name>” clears one instead of all specified items from the Inventory
- Fixed ‘/effect’ being unable to remove specific effect by providing duration 0
- An error message will now state that 0 items were removed after using ‘/clear’ command with a block that was not present in the inventory
- The ‘/effect clear’ command will no longer output a redstone signal from a Command Block if it fails
- Fixed an invalid syntax error when using ‘/spreadplayers’ command
- Items with data tags besides 0 will now be properly removed with the ‘/clear’ command
- ‘Entity’ can now be auto-completed in the chat window when using the ‘/replaceitem’ command
- Chat will no longer flicker when the touch keyboard is opened
- Villagers will no longer throw bread like they were baseball pitchers
- When copying an Item with [CTRL]+[MMB], an additional copy will now be placed in the hotbar
- Skin picker works again on Android versions less than 6.0
- Canceling the download of a Resource Pack will now allow for re-downloading the pack
- Always active repeating Command Blocks will now run their commands after being run in impulse always active mode
- Passing through an Activator Rail will no longer eject the player on top of Rails
- Many commands now show better result messages when executed
- Fixed a crash when dying from Wither or instant damage effects triggered by commands
- Using 0 as [maxCount] in the /clear command now gives the item count instead of removing it
- Fixed the spawn time of Mob Spawners to be randomized instead of constant
- Mob Spawners will no longer always spawn the maximum number of mobs
- Items can no longer be duplicated using item frames
How do I get the MCPE 1.0.5 beta?
Check out our article over here to learn how to join the MCPE beta program. It’s really easy, and you get all the cool new features before anyone else!