Minecraft: Pocket Edition’s second build of the MCPE 1.0.5 beta is here.
This update just fixes a lot of bug fixes.
If you want to use command blocks, they can only be obtained through commands. You can use the command ‘
command_block‘ to get one.
MCPE 1.0.5 Beta Build 3 Changelog
- Fixed several bugs with the ‘/replaceitem’ command
- Entities will no longer spawn in lava with the ‘/spreadplayers’ command
- Chorus plants will now play the proper sound when they grow
- Maps zoomed out on an anvil now work the same for all players
- Fixed a crash when attempting to place any irrelevant item in Horse Armor slot using ‘/replaceitem’ command
How do I get the MCPE 1.0.5 beta?
Check out our article over here to learn how to join the MCPE beta program. It’s really easy, and you get all the cool new features before anyone else!